Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Census meetings held
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Census meetings held|
Complete Count Committee members for Concordia Parish, Larry Chauvin and Guylyn Boles, have been attending several meetings in the parish to talk about Census 2010.
The importance of an accurate count of every person in Concordia Parish cannot be stressed enough, they said.
Speaking at the October meeting of the Vidalia Ministerial Alliance, Chauvin and Boles stated that they will work with churches to make sure everyone gets their census forms filled out correctly.
Chauvin also met with Dr Paul Nelson of the Concordia Parish school system regarding census handouts for pre-K through 5th grade school children.
Boles attended the Concordia Council on Aging quarterly board meeting, telling members that the two parish lunch sites would be used to help senior citizens fill out their census forms.
Boles and Chauvin also attended a Monterey community meeting, again emphasizing the importance of a "complete" count for the 2010 Census.
They offered their assistance in March and April to help people in the Monterey area fill out their forms.
The census form consists of 10 questions.
An advance notice will be sent by mail, letting people know to watch for their Census 2010 form arriving by mail. If the form is not mailed back by a certain date, someone will come by the house to pick up the completed form.
Anyone needing information on Census 2010 can call 336-6226.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|