Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Michael W. Richardson
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Michael W. Richardson|
Funeral services for Michael W. Richardson, 68, of Vidalia were held Monday, December 28, 2009, 10 a.m. at Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia with Bro. Glenn Harrigill officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia.
Mr. Richardson was born August 7, 1941, in Halls, Tenn., and passed away Saturday, December 26, 2009, at Natchez Regional Medical Center.
He was a resident of Vidalia, a millwright and a member of Riverside Baptist Church.
He was preceded in death by a son, Robert Dwayne Richardson; parents, Lillian and P. M. Richardson; brother, Harold Richardson; and sisters, Ruby Jean Jones and Dorothy Cockerham.
Survivors include sons, Michael W. Richardson Jr. and wife, Sherry Lynn, of Clinton, Miss., and Errol Richardson of Ball; daughter, Debra Michelle Richardson of Houston, Texas; companion, Ethel Dees of Vidalia; brothers, Jerry Richardson, Jimmy Richardson, Joe Richardson, Herman Richardson, all of Vidalia; sister, Brenda Hoggatt of Vidalia; grandchildren -- Savanah Evans, Shannon Nicole Richardson, James Michael Richardson, Heather Danielle Richardson, Breanna Faye Richardson, Matthew Ross Richardson, Amanda Gaile Richardson, Brittany Lynn Richardson, Sandra Elizabeth Richardson, Zoe Dayne Richardson and Seth Tyler Richardson.
Pallbearers were James McManus, Johnny Whitehead, Larry Venton, Chuck Hodges, Nolan Cauthren, and Lynn Delaney.
Honorary pallbearers were Joe Peoples, John Boyce and David Hudson.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|