Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Annie Mae McNeely
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Annie Mae McNeely|
Funeral services for Mrs. Annie Mae McNeely, 87, of Jonesville were held at Mayna Church of God on Sunday, December 27, 2009, 2 p.m. with Bro. Kevin Sims and Bro. Lloyd Trisler officiating.
Interment followed at Pala Alto under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mrs. McNeely was born June 30, 1922, in Eva and passed away Friday, December 25, 2009, at her residence.
She was a lifelong resident of Mayna, a homemaker and a member of the Mayna Church of God.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Scott J. McNeely; parents, Annie Laura and Fred A. Pecanty; brothers -- David Pecanty, Ernest Pecanty, Elbert Pecanty, Harvey Pecanty, John Pierre Pecanty, Wesley Pecanty and Clyde Pecanty; and a sister, Maudell Pecanty.
Survivors include sons -- Scott Jackson "Jackie" and wife Lois McNeely, Jr. of Mayna, Glen and wife Brenda McNeely of Mayna, Donald Clay McNeely of Sibley, Miss., and W.F. and wife Debra McNeely of Jena; daughers -- Frances Mae Melton and husband Fred of Brookhaven, Miss., and Laura Faye Ford and husband Buster of Lismore; and brother, Kelly Pecanty of Monterey. She was also survived by 13 grandchildren, 21 great grandchildren, and one great-great granddaughter.
Grandsons served as pallbearers: Scotty McNeely, Ricky Reynolds, Tony McNeely, Steve McNeely, Dustin Bennett, and Pat Smith.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|