Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Bessie Martin Lincecum
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Bessie Martin Lincecum|
Funeral services for Bessie Martin Lincecum, 85, of Ferriday were held Monday, December 28, 2009, 2 p.m. at Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday with Bro. Larry Wagoner officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Bessie was born December 14, 1924, in Ferriday and passed away Friday, December 25, 2009, at Promise Hospital in Vidalia.
She was a resident of Ferriday, a homemaker and a member of First Baptist Church of Ferriday. Bessie was the rock of her family. She loved her family as strongly as any person could. Her greatest joy was to be cooking for a house full of people. No one could do "country cooking" like Bessie.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Oscar Lincecum; son, Donald Ray Lincecum; mother, Alice Dubell Martin; father, Edward Rufus Martin; sisters -- Cressie Lee Berry, Leta Green, Irene Sanders, Ruby Graves, Etta Mae Swilley and Geneva Tarver; brothers -- Ben Martin, Luke Martin, Tom Martin, Jimmy Ukele, Willie Green and Clifford Martin.
Survivors include her son, Charles "Bebo" Lincecum and wife, Jana, of Ferriday; grandson, Aaron Lincecum of Ferriday; brothers, Ralph Martin and E. F. "Nub" Martin, both of Ferriday; sister, Merlee Dale of Denham Springs; daughter-in-law, Rachel Lincecum of Biloxi, Miss.; granddaughters, Amy Comstock and husband Brian, Jennifer Lechner and husband Jonathan; great-grandsons, Nathan and Logan Lechner, and Gavin Comstock.
Pallbearers were Sonny Tarver, Wayne Tarver, Ronnie Martin, Ralph Martin Jr., Dale Martin, Wayne Dale, and Martin Swilley.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|