Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Charles Eugene Edwards
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Charles Eugene Edwards|
Charles Eugene Edwards, age 83, of Jonesville, passed away Monday, January 4, 2010, at St. Francis Cabrini Hospital in Alexandria. Mr. Edwards was employed by State Farm Insurance for 43 years.
He was born to the union of Coy Stevenson Edwards and Florence Elizabeth (Chapman) Edwards on February 18, 1926 in Jonesville.
Mr. Edwards is survived by his wife Joe Ann (Buswell) Edwards; daughter, Karen (Edwards) Allbritton and husband John Wayne and their children, Wesley and wife Becky, Benjamin, and Joseph of Harrisonburg; son, Gene Edwards and wife Maura and their children Aimee Carnahan, Jessica, Charlea and Addison of Jonesville; three sisters, Thelma Cowart, Dicie Davis, Doris Edwards all of Jonesville; one brother, Coy S. Edwards, Jr. of Alexandria.
He is preceded in death by his parents and two brother-in-laws, Marion Davis and Allen Cowart.
The funeral service was held at First Baptist Church of Harrisonburg at 11 a.m. Wednesday, January 6, 2010, Rev. Ralph Webber and Rev. Thomy Green officiating.
He was laid to rest in the Harrisonburg Cemetery in Harrisonburg following the service under the directions of Kinner & Stevens Funeral Home of Jena.
Pallbearers were Steve Davis, Mike Davis, Kirk Thompson, Ron Smith, Wesley Allbritton, Benjamin Allbritton, Joseph Edwards and Ronnie Williams.
Honorary Pallbearers were Mens Sunday School Class of First Baptist Church of Harrisonburg and State Farm Agents.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|