Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Alfred Gemar Sr.
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Alfred Gemar Sr.|
Funeral services for Alfred Gemar Sr., 84, of Mayna will be held Thursday, January 14, 2010, 2 p.m. at Mayna Church of God with Bro. Lloyd Trisler and Bro. Marion Trisler officiating.
Interment will follow at Pala Alto under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mr. Gemar was born April 1, 1925, in Norco to John Alfred and Mary Trisler Gemar. He passed away Tuesday, January 12, 2010, in Mayna.
He was employed by International Paper Co. in Natchez for 34 years. In addition to his work at IP, he was also a farmer. Mr. Alfred attended Mayna Grace Church of God and proudly served his country in the United States Navy during WWII. His pleasures in life were fishing and spending time with his grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one brother, Sam C. Gemar; and a sister, Anna Belle Nixon.
Survivors include his wife of 55 years, Faith Gemar of Mayna; daughter, Carol Wiley and husband Topper of Mayna; son, Alfred Gemar Jr., and wife Paulette of Mayna; four grandchildren -- Johnny Gemar and wife Jennifer, Bill Wiley, Jarrod Gemar and wife Summer, and Sarah Wiley; four great-grandchildren -- Lillian Faith Gemar, Sam Gemar, Zoyle Gemar and Eli Gemar.
Pallbearers will be Bill Wiley, Johnny Gemar, Jarrod Gemar, Buck Andrews, Glen Cooper, J. W. Ryder, Kevin Trisler and James Lee Paul.
Honorary pallbearers were James White, J. M. Trisler, Jackie McNeely, Lester White, Jerry D. Book, Rusty Bruit, J. W. Calhoun and David Paul.
The family will receive friends at Mayna Church of God 5 to 9 p.m. today, Wednesday, January 13, 2010.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|