Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Janie Pauline Charrier
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Janie Pauline Charrier|
Funeral services for Janie Pauline Charrier, 61, of Vidalia were held at Young's Funeral Home today, Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10 a.m. with Bro. Glen Harrigill officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Charrier was born February 14, 1948, in Natchez and passed away Saturday, January 9, 2010, at Camelot Lesuire Living in Ferriday.
She was a resident of Vidalia and a member of the Pentecostal faith. She loved to work on computers and read cookbooks. She was an outstanding housewife and a loving mom and sister.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Paul Tolbert, Sr. and Nettie Tolbert; and grandparents, Rebert "Bud" Tolbert and Mary Inez Tolbert.
Survivors include her husband, Jessie Charrier of Vidalia; two sons, Glenford Tolbert and Randy Tolbert, both of Vidalia; three stepsons, Jessie Charrier, Jr. of Florida, Virgil Charrier of Monroe, and Brad Charrier of Rayville; one stepdaughter, Christy Charrier of Rayville; two sisters, Margaret Mohon and husband Neil and Inez White and husband David, all of Vidalia; one brother, Paul Tolbert, Jr. of Vidalia; one brother-in-law, Lloyd Dean Charrier of Carriere, Miss.; two sisters-in-law, Earline Thomas of Missouri and Eleane Dabbs of Thibodeaux.
Pallbearers were Brian Allred, Lloyd Charrier, Van Charrier, W. L. Charrier, Keith Adams, Jerry Sharp, Jr., and Barry Sharp.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|