Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Sally Pecanty Book
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Sally Pecanty Book|
Funeral services for Mrs. Sally Pecanty Book, 88, of Monterey were held at New Era Baptist Church on Monday, January 18, 2010, 11 a.m. with Bro. Dennis Baker and Bro. Larry Wagoner officiating. Interment followed at New Era Baptist Church Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Book was born December 15, 1921, in Eva and passed away Friday, January 15, 2010, at Christus St. Frances Cabrini Hospital in Alexandria.
She was a resident of Monterey, and a member of the New Era Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her father, John Pecanty; mother, Della Paul Pecanty; husband of 46 years, Leroy L. Book; two grandchildren, John Leroy Reese and Gerald Wayne Fisher; half-sister, Nina Gurgainers; and a half-brother, William Gurgainers.
Survivors include daughter, Corinne and her husband Gerald Fisher of Dry Prong; daughter, Alene Reese of Augusta, Ga.; daughter, Ann and her husband Harvey Cowan of Ferriday; daughter, Marie and her husband Bo White of Ferriday; son, Levear and his wife Marilyn Book of Monterey; son, Gary and his wife Gayla Book of Monterey; 18 grandchildren -- Nora Mount, Dennis Fisher, Corey Fisher, James Fisher, Ricky Reese, John Allen Reese, Larry Reese, Janice Cowan, Michael Cowan, Harvey Cowan Jr., Jessica Prudhomme, Jay White, Randy White, Sonia Evans, Brandon Book, Selena Buseck, Jami Jones and Sierra Book. She was also survived by 33 great grandchildren and 8 great-great grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Corey Fisher, James Fisher, Michael Cowan, Harvey Cowan, Jr., Jay White and Randy White.
Honorary pallbearers were Dennis Fisher, Brandon Book, Ricky Reese and John A. Reese.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|