Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Jimmy Lewis King
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Jimmy Lewis King|
Funeral services for Mr. Jimmy Lewis King, 53, of Ferriday were held at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, on Saturday, January 23, 2010, at 11 a.m. with Dr. Eugene Williams officiating.
Interment will follow at Loamland Cemetery in Tensas under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. King was born August 16, 1956, in Tensas and passed away Sunday, January 17, 2010, at Natchez Regional Medical Center in Natchez.
He was a resident of Ferriday, a farmer, and a member of Mt. Beulah Baptist Church where he was baptized in June 2001. He proudly served his country in the United States Army National Guard.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Bennie King, Sr. and Estella Harbor King; three brothers -- Robert Harbor, Larry King, and Gregory King; niece, Malika King; and three aunts and two uncles.
Survivors include brother, Bennie King, Jr. of Houston, Texas; brother, Bobby King of Ferriday; brother, Curtis King of Houston; brother, Joseph King and wife Kim of Ferriday; brother, Samuel King of Winnsboro; brother, Jerry King of Houston; sister, Geraldine Fagan of Houston; sister, Martha King of Houston; sister, Lorraine Marves and husband Eddie Ray of Houston; sister, Nical King of Houston; nine aunts, six uncles and a host of nieces, nephews and cousins.
Pallbearers were family members.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|