Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Talmadge Theodore Moree
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Talmadge Theodore Moree|
Funeral services for Talmadge Theodore Moree, 80, of Ferriday were held Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 12 p.m. at Comer Funeral Home Chapel in Ferriday with Rev. Cecil Harrington officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Moree was born September 14, 1929, in Marion County, Miss., to Theodore and Amanda Moree. He passed away Saturday, January 16, 2010, in Natchez.
He was a resident of Ferriday for 47 years and was of the Baptist faith. He was retired owner and operator of Moree Trucking.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a grandson, Kyle Moree.
Survivors include his wife of 45 years, Barbara Moree of Ferriday; two sons, Donald Moree of Walker, Ronnie Moree and wife Laurie of Hattiesburg, Miss.; two daughters, Kathy Graham and husband, Roger of Columbia, Miss., and Tamara Hamilton and husband Jay of Vidalia; stepchildren -- Diane King and husband Walter of Jonesville, Fred "Bo" McClung, Jr. of Ferriday, Jean Smith and husband Gerrell of West Monroe, Wayne McClung, Dennis McClung and wife Evelyn, and Janice Rogers and husband Sammy, all of Ferriday; three sisters -- Lessie Ramshur, McEvelyn Lott and Lois Williams, all of Columbia; 24 grandchildren, 26 great grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
Grandsons served as pallbearers.
Honorary pallbearer was Kennie Ward.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|