Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Tommy Chandler
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Graveside services for Tommy Chandler, 54, of Vidalia were held at Greenlawn Memorial Park on Sunday, January 24, 2010, at 2 p.m. with Bro. Clare Shields and Bro. Jon Betts officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia.
Mr. Chandler was born January 20, 1956, in New Orleans and passed away Friday, January 22, 2010.
He was a resident of Vidalia and a cementer for Haliburton. Mr. Chandler was a member of the First Baptist Church of Vidalia, AART (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist), and a member of HOG.
Survivors include his parents, James Chandler and Billie Chandler of Vidalia; son, Brian Christopher Chandler of Monroe; daughter, Sara Chandler Wells and husband Shane of Petal, Miss.; daughter, Jessie Chandler Blackard and husband Will of Monroe; sister, Sue Wilson of Vidalia; brother, Reggie Chandler and wife Lisa of Natchez; sister, Lisa Chandler Brown and husband David of Lincoln, Calif.; nephews, Josh Wilson and wife Amanda, of Vidalia; Jeff Chandler of Natchez, Cory Brown and wife Deborah, of Roanoke, VA; nieces, Jordan Chandler of Natchez and Allison Brown of Rome, GA.; and a great nephew, Eli Wilson of Vidalia.
Pallbearers were Will Blackard, Shane Wells, Jeff Chandler, Josh Wilson, Tim Welch, and Greg Randall.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to First Baptist Church of Vidalia-Vision or to a charity of the donor's choice.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|