Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Juanita Scott Dickerson
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Juanita Scott Dickerson|
Services for Juanita Scott Dickerson, 56, of Ferriday, who died Wednesday, January 20, 2010, at her residence in Ferriday will be held Saturday, January 30, 2010, 11 a.m. at Zion Hill Baptist Church with the Rev. Leroy White officiating.
Burial will follow at Dickerson Family Cemetery in Woodville, Miss., under the direction of Concordia Funeral Home.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, January 29, 2010, at the funeral home.
Mrs. Dickerson was born October 7, 1953, in Natchez, the daughter of Oscar and Johnnie Lee Scott. She was a Baptist and a faithful member of Zion Hill Baptist Church. She began her career in 1989 as a certified nurses assistant at Riverland Medical Center, where she remained until her death.
Mrs. Dickerson was preceded in death by her husband, Manual Dickerson; father, Oscar Scott Jr.; a sister, Geraldine Bell; and a brother, Oscar Scott III.
Survivors include one devoted daughter, whom she cherished dearly, De'Anna Dickerson of Ferriday; her mother, Johnnie Lee Scott of Ferriday; three sisters, Erma Scott of Elmont, NY, Diane and husband William Saul of Vidalia, Wanda and husband Victor Carter of Ferriday; three brothers, Larry and wife Irene Scott, Ernest and wife Doris and Lavon and wife Arlene, all of Ferriday; one aunt, Annie McKinney of Ferriday; special friend, Tempie Ann Higgs of Clayton; a goddaughter, Tabitha Hollins of Ferriday; a host of nieces, nephews, other relatives and her Riverland Medical Center family.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|