Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Evelyn Weeks
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- January 27th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 11th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Funeral services for Mrs. Evelyn Weeks, 76, of Jonesville will be held at New Pine Hill Baptist Church on Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 10 a.m. with Bro. Chase Weeks officiating. Interment will follow at New Pine Hill Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Weeks was born March 29, 1933, in Sicily Island and passed away Sunday, January 24, 2010, in Alexandria.
She was a resident of Jonesville, formerly of Ferriday. Mrs Weeks was the owner and operator of TLC Pet Shop in Vidalia for many years and a member of Sycamore Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband, James David "J.D." Weeks; son, Wendell Ray Weeks; parents, Reece Martin and Ina Martin; stepmother, Alma Martin; and brothers, Basil Lee Martin and Johnny Myrle Martin.
Survivors include son, David Weeks and wife Brenda of Vidalia; daughter, Cheryl Bryan and husband Jerry of Jonesville; son, Mark Weeks of Jonesville; grandchildren -- Chase Weeks, Mika White, Dorey May, Reese and Heath Weeks; great grandchildren -- Tiffany and Will Weeks, Madison and Noah White.
Pallbearers will be Joe Taunton, Casey Weeks, Milton Sanders, Randy Nugent, Daniel Bryan, and Shane White.
Honorary pallbearers will be Dorey May Heath Weeks, Reese Weeks, Will Weeks, and Noah White.
The family will receive friends at Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday from 5 to 8 p.m. today, Wednesday, January 27, 2010.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|