Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Warren P. Lasyone
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 3rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 1st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Warren P. Lasyone|
Funeral services for Warren P. Lasyone, 80, of Vidalia were held Saturday, February 27, 2010, 2 p.m. at Church of Christ in Ferriday with Ministers John Dickson and Waymon Swain officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Comer Funeral Home.
He was born January 22, 1930, in Magnolia, Ark., to Walter and Jewel Lasyone. He passed away Thursday, February 25, 2010, in Natchez.
Mr. Lasyone moved to Natchez in the 1950's and had been a resident of Vidalia for the past 33 years. He was a member of the Church of Christ in Ferriday. He worked in the oil field and trucking industries.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Survivors include his wife of 59 years, Faye Lasyone of Vidalia; daughter, Ruth Brown and husband Rick of Vidalia; son, Ed Lasyone and wife Erin of Heber Springs, Ark.; son, Jay Lasyone of Vidalia; grandchildren, Landon and Lukas Lasyone and Aubrie and Abbie Lasyone; sister-in-law, JoAnn Dunaway and husband Denver of Prentiss, Miss.; and a four-legged grandson named Patch.
Pallbearers were Landon Lasyone, Lukas Lasyone, Rick Brown, J. L. Barker, Glenn Davis and David Marchbanks.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the nurses at Louisiana Home Care and caregiver, Lubertha.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|