Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Victor L. Core
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 3rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 1st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Victor L. Core|
Funeral services for Mr. Victor L. Core, 51, of Breaux Bridge, will be held at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, on Thursday, March 4, 2010, at 2 p.m. with Rev. Gordon Finlay officiating.
Interment will follow at Rice Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Core was born January 8, 1959, in DeQuincy and passed away Monday, March 1, 2010, at his residence in Breaux Bridge. He worked as a superintendent in the oil field for WHC, Inc. He loved the outdoors, he loved hunting, and fishing. He enjoyed spending time with his family, friends and his special pets.
He was preceded in death by his father, Burton D. Core; and his mother, Ida Lee Green McMillin.
Survivors include his wife of 20 years that he loved dearly, Danna King Core of Breaux Bridge; brother, Robert Core and wife Mary of Monterey; sister, Janice Core Mock of Beaux Bridge; four nephews --Chance, Marion, Trevor and Ethan; five nieces -- Stella, Mimi, Rebekah, LeeAnne, and Brooklyn; nine great nieces and nephews; and special dogs -- Scooby, Nina and Little D'.
Pallbearers will be Dillon Wickliffe, Marion Core, Chance Mock. Kris Burley, Sean McLaughlin and Bill Burley.
Honorary pallbearers will be Eric West, Andre Pecanty, David Pecanty, Donnie Burley, Richard Broussard and Jimmy King.
The family will receive friends at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, Thursday, March 4, 2010, from 12 to 2 p.m.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|