Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Jarrett Davis Barton
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 3rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 1st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Jarrett Davis Barton|
Funeral services for Jarrett Davis Barton, 27, of Jonesville were held Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at 2 p.m. with the Revs. Melodie Long, Perry Gardner and Mack Walker officiating.
Interment followed at Jena Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home of Jonesville.
Jarrett was born August 25, 1982, in Alexandria and passed away Saturday, March 14, 2010, at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria.
He was a resident of Jonesville and a member of the Trinity Presbyterian Church of Jonesville.
He was preceded in death by maternal grandparents, Davis and Ruby Johnson, and paternal grandparents, Thomas and Mary Barton.
Survivors include son, Carson Davis Barton of Jonesville; mother, Judge Kathy Johnson of Jonesville; father, Thomas D. Barton and wife Candy of Jena; sister, Lauren Lee Barton of Jonesville; fiancÚ, Mandy Ewing of Jonesville; step-sisters, April Mixon of Crowley, Amanda Bond of Jena and Haley Poole of West Monroe; uncles, Gary Don and Dannie Sue Barton of Gilbert, Danny Joe and Wanda Barton of Gilbert and Aaron and Gayle Johnson of Jena; and a host of cousins and friends.
Pallbearers were Josh Book, Dusty Edwards, Justin Bass, Cody Turnage, Drew Nichols, Jordan Johnson, Jeremy Johnson and Travis Barton.
Honorary pallbearers were Kyle Neal, Roy King, Dusty Taylor, Cliff Wilson, Wes Edwards, Nathan Trisler, Ben Breithaupt, Toby Wilson, Eddie Nichols, John Ross and John Nichols.
Donations may be made to the Trinity Presbyterian Church and Grace Baptist Church of Jonesville.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|