Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Sadie Ann F. Latino
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 3rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 1st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Sadie Ann F. Latino|
Funeral services for Mrs. Sadie Ann F. Latino, 76, of Ridgecrest will be held at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Ferriday, on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 10 a.m. with Father Louis Sklar officiating.
Interment will follow at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Latino was born October 19, 1933, in Jacksonville, FL and passed away Monday, March 15, 2010, in Baton Rouge.
She was a resident of Ridgecrest, a homemaker and a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church and the Loyal Order of Moose "Ladies Auxillary" where she held many offices.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Harold Faulkner; parents, Bethel L. Fowler and Nancy Hutto Fowler; two brothers, Earl Fowler and Cecil Fowler; three sisters, Ruby Gay, Muril Garrett and Ruth Fowler; one son, Charles Richard Lovell; and two grandchildren, Lisa Marie Lovell and Terry Lovell.
Survivors include her husband, Angelo Spagnola Latino, Sr. of Ridgecrest; son, Mitchell Lovell and his wife Sherry of Freeport, Texas; son, Timothy Faulkner and his wife Cindy of Van Buren, Ark.; son, Angelo "Jay" Latino Jr. and his wife Donna of Terrytown; son, Michael Latino and his wife Leslie of Metairie; daughter, Deborah Latino Kruger and her husband Donald of Kenner; and dearest sister-in-law, Jennie Barnick of South Chicago Heights, IL. She was also survived by 14 grandchildren and 22 great grandchildren and a host of family and close friends.
Pallbearers will be Travis Lovell, Max Cook, Darryl Kruger, Shawn Latino, Shayne Latino and Patrick Volpi.
The family will receive friends at Young's Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, March 18, 2010, with a Christian wake service at 5 p.m.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|