Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement White, Burley
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 3rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 1st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement White, Burley|
Lynn and Dana White of Monterey announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Morgan Lynn White, to William Leighton Burley of Monterey. He is the son of Will Burley of Monterey and Doug and Jackie Mallory of Edmond, Ok.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Gene Wayne and Beverly Tiffee, Bertha Lea White and the late David White, all of Monterey.
She is a graduate of Monterey High School and Louisiana State University.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Melvin and Gay Knapp, Velma King, and Verlyn and Mary Grace Burley, all of Monterey.
He is a graduate of Huntington High School and attended the University of Alaska at Anchorage. He is employed by Welltec of Houma.
The wedding will take place Saturday, April 17, 2010, six o'clock in the evening at Brandon Hall which is located on the Natchez Trace.
A reception will follow at Brandon Hall.
Family and friends are invited. Invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|