Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Mary Gene Keith
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Mary Gene Keith|
Funeral services for Mrs. Mary Gene Keith, 60, of Ferriday were held at First United Pentecostal Church of Jonesville on Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 10 a.m. with Bro. Dennis Baker and Rev. Jack Knapp officiating.
Interment followed at Liberty Cemetery in Williana, La., under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Keith was born February 23, 1950, and passed away Thursday, April 1, 2010.
She was a resident of Ferriday, a homemaker, and a member of the Baptist Faith.
She was preceded in death by her father, Eugene Bordelon; daughter, Natasha Keith; brother, Eugene Bordelon, Jr.; and a sister, Margaret Bordelon.
Survivors include her husband, Albert Keith Jr. of Ferriday; mother, Mary Adams Bordelon of Ferriday; daughter, Trish Keith of Ferriday; son, John Keith of Ferriday; brother, O.A. Bordelon of Grayson; brother, Robert Bordelon of Jena; brother, Randy Bordelon of Ferriday; sister, Linda Kirkham of Olla; sister, B.B. Poole of Jonesville; three grandsons -- Trey, Aaron and Dylan Keith; a granddaughter on the way; and great grandson, John Casey Keith.
Pallbearers were Trent Bordelon, Brett Bordelon, Damian Bordelon, Shawn Kirkham, Trey Keith and Wesley Bordelon.
Honorary pallbearers were Nathan McBroom and Josh Bordelon.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|