Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Margaret Arthur
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Funeral services for Mrs. Margaret Marie Nessmith Arthur, 85, of Ferriday, were held at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, Tuesday, April 6, 2010, at 10 a.m. with Rev. Randy Williams officiating. Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Arthur was born July 27, 1924 in Slagle, La., to Mabel and James Nessmith. She passed away Saturday April 3, 2010, at Riverland Medical Center in Ferriday.
She was a devoted homemaker, wife, mother and grandmother. She was a member of Hill Memorial Baptist Church of Ferriday. She was a resident of Heritage Manor for the past ten years. She loved and cared for many of the residents as long as her health permitted.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Hugh P. Arthur, Sr.; son, Morris Ray Arthur; brother, James Hardy Nessmith; brother, Edward Warren Nessmith; and a sister, Ruth Nessmith Cavanaugh.
Survivors include son, Hugh P. Arthur, Jr. and wife Kay of Bastrop; son, Bobby Arthur and wife Jennie of Ferriday; daughter in law, Pam Arthur of Ferriday; sister, Mary Potts of Ferriday; sister, Martha McClure of Wildsville; grandchildren -- Brannon Arthur, Barrett Arthur, Rebecca Arthur, Rachel Arthur, Ples Arthur, Kathy Watts and Amanda Belin; great grandchildren -- Gavin and Connor Watts, Alli Reese Arthur, Riley Belin and Anna Bett Arthur.
Pallbearers were Perry Corbett, Junior Tarver, Lowery Moak, Randy Ward, Burt Taunton, and James Cowan.
Honorary pallbearers were Sammy Pierce, Dr. Huey Moak, Terry Guillory, Howard Williams, and Jack Adams.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|