Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wilena Ledford
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Funeral services for Mrs. Wilena Brazil Ledford, 82, of Pineville were held at First Baptist Church of Sicily Island today, Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 10 a.m. with Bro. James Gass and Bro. Ken Hoots officiating. Interment followed at Spring Hill Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Ledford was born June 19, 1927, in Louann, Ark., and passed away Sunday, April 4, 2010, at Plantation Oaks Wisner.
She was a resident of Sicily Island, a PBX Operator at Louisiana College, and a member of the First Baptist Church of Sicily Island. In her younger years Mrs. Ledford worked at England Air Force Base in Alexandria and later she became the telephone operator at Louisiana College in Pineville. She was a very creative and talented person. She did various types of needlework and painted for a hobby. Before moving to Sicily Island she was a member of Kingsville Baptist Church in Pineville, where she served as Sunday School teacher for Tioga Manor Nursing Home. She also enjoyed serving and traveling with her senior adult church group.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Fred W. Ledford; parents, William Henry Brazil and Myra Lou Brazil; four brothers - - W.H. Brazil, Jr., Curtis Colen Brazil, M. Reginald Brazil and Charlie F. Brazil; sister, Julia Marie Roberts; niece, Mary Brazil; and a nephew, Roy Roberts.
Survivors include a daughter, Jackie Albright Myers of Sicily Island; granchildren, Tish Budemer and son William Budemer of Sicily Island; grandson, Matt Myers wife Leanne and children Jacob and Anna Myers of Sicily Island; granddaughter, Nancy Bicker and husband Jonathan of San Antonio, Texas; nieces and nephews -- Lloyd Roberts, Roy Roberts, Naomi and John Nelson, Regina Brazil Sanderson, Stephen Brazil, Kevin and Dee Brazil, Lisa Brazil, Carrie Koss, Tammy Simmons, Sabrina Veuleman, Chad Brazil, and a special son-in-love, Frank Wiley. She will also be missed by a host of great nieces and nephews, other family members, and friends.
Pallbearers were Kevin Brazil, Thomas Nelson, Matt Myers, Jacob Myers, Will Budemer, Frank Wiley, Michael Brazil, and Stan Myers.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|