Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Bailey - Powell
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Bailey - Powell|
Kenneth and Lynn Case of Vidalia announce the engagement and approaching marrige of their daughter, Tana Case Bailey, to Robby Powell of Natchez. He is the son of Patricia Powell of Natchez and the late Bobby Powell.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Richard and Hazel McClung of Waterproof and the late Percy and Elna Case of Ferriday.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School and is employed by Southern Farm Bureau.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of the late John and Dixie Starnes and the late Honor and Dixie Powell.
He is a graduate of Adams County Christian School and Mississippi College in Clinton, Miss. He is employed by BankPlus in Brandon, Miss.
The wedding will take place May 1, 2010, six o'clock in the evening at Twin Oaks in Natchez. Rev. Darian E. Duckworth will officiate.
A reception will follow at Twin Oaks.
Friends and family are invited to attend. Invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|