Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Campbell - Taylor
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Campbell - Taylor|
Hannah Scott Campbell of Monterey and Robert Brantley Taylor of Jonesville were married at 6 p.m. Saturday, March 27, 2010 at Monmouth Plantation in Natchez with Steve Roark officiating.
Parents of the couple are Kim and Gigi Campbell of Monterey and Mark and Patti Taylor of Jonesville.
The bride is the granddaughter of Marilyn Forman and the late Bobby Forman and Robert and Ann Campbell, all of
Monterey. The groom is the grandson of Emmitt and Doris Taylor of
Music for the ceremony was provided by Sylvia Johns Ritchie and Giovanna Little.
The bride was given in marriage by her father, Kim Campbell. She wore an ivory gown with a trumpet silhouette and semi cathedral length train by Casablanca bridal. The gown featured beaded Alencon lace appliques hand sewn onto point d'esprit and a ruched sweetheart bust line. The bride wore a cathedral length veil edged with pearls, rhinestones and bugle beads.
The bride's sister, Meghan Wilson of Monterey was matron of honor.
Bridesmaids were Caroline Boyd of Monterey, Teddi Jo King of Jonesville, Randi Poole, Kentley Roach, Valerie Roach and Morgan White all of Monterey. They wore Alfred Angelo cocktail length satin dresses in the color lipstick.
Claire Clement of Lake Providence and Anna Poole of Monterey were flower girls.
The groom's father, Mark Taylor of Jonesville was best man. Groomsmen were Taylor Campbell, brother of the bride, of Monterey, Clint Edwards and Ryan King both of Jonesville, Blake Russell of Monterey, Justin Taylor, brother of the groom, of Baton Rouge, and Lance Thompson of Monterey.
Ushers were Brandon Alexander and Tyler Trant both of Monterey and Mac McMillin of Jonesville.
Riley Roach of Monterey and Denton Taylor of Jonesville were ring bearers.
A reception was held at Vidalia Conference and Convention Center following the ceremony.
After a wedding trip to New Orleans, the couple will live in Monterey.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|