Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Noah Wayne Farmer
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Noah Wayne Farmer|
Graveside services for Noah Wayne Farmer, infant son of Daniel Farmer and Lacey Worthey, both of Vidalia, were held at Greenlawn Memorial Park Cemetery on Friday, April 9, 2010, at 11:30 a.m. with Rev. Randy Coleman officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
The infant was born April 7, 2010 in Natchez and passed away Wednesday April 7, 2010, at Natchez Community Hospital.
He was preceded in death by his maternal great-great grandparents, Paw Paw Lawrence Simpson and Nanny Fanny Simpson; paternal great grandparents, Arvis and Elaine McKee; and great grandmother, Maw Maw Betty Sandlin.
Survivors include his parents; maternal grandmother, Sandra Phillips and husband Mark of Vidalia; maternal grandfather, Jack Worthey of Vidalia; paternal grandfather, Junior Farmer of Vidalia; paternal grandmother, Teresa Price and husband Brad of Vidalia; maternal great grandparents, Roy and Joyce Crelia of Ferriday; maternal great grandfather, Jared Sandlin of Natchez; paternal great grandmother, Helen Whiteman and husband Dale of Vidalia; paternal great grandfather, Orville Farmer of Converse; and numerous aunts and uncles.
Pallbearers were J.L. Simpson, Phillip Reeves, Sidney Irby, and David Farmer.
Honorary pallbearers were James Farmer, Cameron Sweat, Matt Mulivhill, and Mike Morace.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|