Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Paxton - Killen
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Paxton - Killen|
Mr. and Mrs. William Theo Paxton, Sr. of Tallulah announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter,
Carlyle Valeria Paxton, to Mr. William Bryant Killen, son of Mr. and
Mrs. Kenneth Knight Killen, Jr. of Waterproof.
Carlyle is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Henry Paxton, Sr. and the late Valeria Logue Paxton and the late Mr. and Mrs. William Henry King, all of Tallulah.
She is a graduate of Tallulah Academy and Louisiana State
University in Baton Rouge where she received a B. S. in Psychology and was a member of Chi Omega sorority. She is also a graduate of LSU's Paul M. Hebert Law Center where she received a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law. Carlyle is a private practice attorney in Saint Joseph.
Bryant is a graduate of Tensas Academy and Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge where he received a degree in General Studies and was a member of Sigma Chi fraternity. Bryant is the co-owner of Big River Feed Mill and AgriLife Protein Solutions in Waterproof, which focus solely on nutritionally enhanced supplements for whitetail deer.
He is the grandson of Mrs. Kenneth Knight Killen, Sr. and the
late Dr. Kenneth Knight Killen, Sr. of Lake Saint John and the late
Mr. and Mrs. Captan Jack Wyly, Sr. of Lake Providence.
The wedding will be held at seven o'clock in the evening May 29, 2010 at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel in Jekyll Island, Georgia. A seated dinner reception will follow.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|