Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Temple - Hendricks
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Temple - Hendricks|
Mr. and Mrs. Randy Temple of Vidalia announce the engagment of their daughter, Meagan Amanda Temple, to Joshua Brandon Hendricks, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ron Hendricks of Santo, Texas.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. James Pennington of Natchez and the late Hubert Amelunke, Mrs. Lois Temple of Vidalia and the late J. B. Temple.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School and Northwestern State University in Natchitoches. She is employed by Concordia Bank & Trust in Vidalia.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Mr. William Wade House of Winnsboro, the late Mildred House, Mrs. Joy Hendricks of Santo, and the late K. O. Hendricks.
He is a graduate of Santo High School and Northwestern State University. He is employed by Kansas City Southern Railway in Starkville, Miss.
The wedding will be at two o'clock in the afternoon June 5, 2010, at Monmouth Plantation in Natchez. A reception will follow in the Garden Room.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|