Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Brody Lee Barrett Mulvihill-Hale
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Brody Lee Barrett Mulvihill-Hale|
Funeral services for Brody Lee Barrett Mulvihill-Hale, infant son of Stacia Mulvihill and Casey Joe Hale of Vidalia were held at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, on Monday, April 26, 2010, 2 p.m. with Bro. Glen Harrigill officiating.
Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Brody was born March 1, 2010 in Natchez and passed away Thursday, April 22, 2010, at Natchez Regional Medical Center in Natchez.
He was preceded in death by his maternal great grandfather, Luther Anderson Sloan; maternal great grandfather, Jack Lowery; paternal great grandparents, Eddie and Annie Lois Hale; paternal great grandparents, Andrew Jack and Maurice Reed; paternal great grandmother, Martha Tennison; cousin, Luther Anderson Morace; great uncle, Arthur Lee Mulvihill.
Survivors include maternal grandparents, Bobby and Cheryl Mulvihill; paternal grandfather, Danny Joe and wife Melissa Hale; paternal grandmother, Nancy and husband Bill Tennison; sisters Taegan Kenny, Kolbee Kenny and Gracie Hale; aunts and uncles Jeremy Naff, Jennifer Naff, Candice Hale, Makayla Hale, and Amber Daniels; maternal great grandparents, Big Bobby Mulvihill and Joan Benit, and MeMe Janet Newman; maternal great grandmother, Sue Lowery; paternal great grandmother, Judy Carroll; great aunts Judy Mulvihill, Robyn Nugent and Jeanne Roberts; great uncles Andy and Steve Sloan; Godmother, Rindy Williamson; and cousins Sela Naff, Tommie Jean Wagley, Maddie Naff, Tristen Garza, Leah Nugent, Keith Mulvihill, Zack Nugent, Nick Nugent, Devin Wheeler and Cade Wheeler; and a host of family and friends.
Pallbearers were Barry Peak, Tommy Martin, John Martin, and Terry Thompson.
Honorary pallbearers were Justin Graves, Chris Short, Mitch Kenney, Seth Sloan and Duran Sloan.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|