Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Mable Saulsberry Schiele
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Mable Saulsberry Schiele|
Funeral services were held for Mrs. Mable S. Schiele on April 24, 2010 at St. James Baptist Church, Frogmore.
Mrs. Mable Saulsberry Schiele was born September 17, 1928, in Frogmore. She departed this life on Sunday, April 18, 2010 at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson, MS.
Her parents and two brothers preceded her in death.
Mrs. Schiele accepted Christ as her personal savior at an early age, and she became a devoted member of St. James Baptist Church. She served faithfully on the Mother's Board and Usher Board for many
years. She was an enthusiastic supporter of all church activities. She was a dedicated member of the Eastern Star Society.
Mrs. Schiele was united in holy matrimony to Freddie Douglas Schiele on March 27, 1946. She raised one son Jimmy L Schiele. She was a dedicated wife and loving mother.
Mrs. Schiele attended grade school at Frogmore Elementary School. After her marriage she worked as a nurse's aide in Ferriday. Later she decided to attend Beautician School in Port Arthur, Texas. Upon
graduation from the Port Arthur School of Cosmetology, she opened her own beauty shop. She worked as a beautician for many years until she retired. While in retirement, she continued to serve a few
customers who refused to get another beautician. When she fully retired, she spent many years caring for her elderly mother Francis Smith who died in 2003.
Mrs. Schiele leaves to cherish her memory her husband, the Rev. Doctor Freddie D. Schiele; her son, Jimmy (Nancy) Schiele of Aiken. SC; one grandson, Michael (Donna) Schiele of Indianapolis, IN; two
granddaughters, Cheryl Schiele and Jessica Schiele, both of Alexandria, VA; two great-grandsons, David Schiele and Daniel Schiele, both of Indianapolis, IN; nieces and nephews, including Justina G. Cook and Eliza McKeel who provided unwavering assistance to her for many years and a nephew, Earnest Saulsberry of Port Arthur, TX who treated her as his second mom; Several God Daughters, including Porchia Matthews and a host of other relatives and friends.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|