Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Roy Wyatt Kemp
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- April 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- April 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- April 23rd, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- April 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- April 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 14th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- April 2nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Roy Wyatt Kemp|
Memorial services for Roy Wyatt Kemp age, 27, of Jonesville, will be held at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in Jonesville, on April 30, 2010 at 10 a.m. Bro Craig James and Bro. Tom Rayford will be officiating the services under the direction of Young's Funeral Home of Jonesville.
Visitation will be held on Thursday April 29, 2010 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in Jonesville.
Wyatt was born on January 21, 1983 in Ferriday to Peggy Kemp and the late Sandy Lee Kemp. He was a resident of Jonesville and a member of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in Jonesville.
Wyatt was a devoted husband, father and son but most of all he was a man who loved the Lord. Wyatt had a unique sense of humor. He loved the outdoors and was an avid fisherman and hunter. He enjoyed spending time with his family, friends, hunting dog Ellie, and fellow crewman of the Deepwater Horizon owned by his employer, Transocean Deepwater Drilling.
He was preceded in death by his father Sandy Lee Kemp; grandfather Roy Wilfred Kemp; grandfather Carlos Rabb, Sr.; and grandmother Willie Mae Graves Rabb Perritt.
He is survived by his wife and best friend, Courtney Carpenter Kemp; and children, Kaylee Joyce Kemp and Clara Maddison Kemp; mother, Peggy Kemp; brother, Sandon Kemp and wife Nanci; sisters, Jacqueline Duncan and husband Scott, Micalet Kemp; grandmother, Carolyn Kemp, Audrey Rabb Barbe and husband R.E.; great-grandmother Lillie Mae Perritt; father and mother-in-law, Dewitt L. Carpenter and Theresa F. Carpenter; three brother-in-laws, Lee Carpenter and wife Caroline, Corbin Carpenter and Colt Carpenter; and also surviving are eight nieces and nephews, Paige Marie Fitt, Joshua Gage Fitt, Elizabeth Scott Duncan, Jessica Kalyn Mount, Adam James Kemp, Jillian Wyatt Kemp, Traylyn Micalet Kemp, and Dewitt Lee Carpenter III; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends.
Memorial donations may be made to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church and St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|