Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Angela Sue Taunton Gray
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Angela Sue Taunton Gray|
Graveside services for Angela Sue Taunton Gray, 66, of Clayton were held at Taunton Coleman Cemetery, Harrisonburg, on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 3 p.m. with Rev. Gordon Finlay officiating. Services were under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
Angela was born on November 3, 1943, and passed away Sunday, July 4, 2010. Angela was very loving and family oreinted. In her pass time she enjoyed gardening, putting together puzzles and taking walks. She was a member of the Baptist Faith and a resident of Clayton.
She was preceded in death by her father, Thompson Taunton; and mother, Lezena Bennett Taunton.
Survivors include son, Milton David Gray Jr. and wife, Sherry of Clayton; son, Thomas Scott Gray and wife, Annie of Argrillite, KY; son, Jonathan Dean Gray and wife, Candace of Baton Rouge; brother, Thomas Taunton and wife, Patsy of Ferriday; brother, Bert Taunton and wife, Gaye of Ferriday; sister, Phyllis Spillers and husband, Buddy of Ferriday; and sister, Dona Sandel and husband, Jimmy of Willmington, NC. She was also survived by six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Bo Taunton, Bert Taunton, Blake Taunton, Collin Taunton, Zane Taunton, Buddy Spillers, Jimmy Sandel, Jerry Poole, and Kenny House.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|