Story Archives: Engagement Hipp - Hinton
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Hipp - Hinton|
Mike and Sharon Hipp of Winnsboro announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Laureen Ashley Hipp, to Andrew Fount Hinton, son of Doug and Amanda Hinton of Monroe.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Sheriff Randy and Roselinda Maxwell of Vidalia and Paula Hipp and the late Billy Hipp of West Monroe.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Edgar and LaVerne Moore of Ferriday and Ethel Hinton and the late Clyde Hinton of Ferriday.
Laureen is a graduate of Mangham High School and is currently pursuing a degree in Elementary Education from the University of Louisiana at Monroe. She is serving an internship with the Carmel Hill Foundation.
Andrew is a graduate of Ouachita Christian School and the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a Bachelor of Accounting. He is employed as a credit manager with Wells Fargo Financial.
The couple will exchange vows July 24, 2010 at six o'clock in the evening at the Vidalia Convention Center in Vidalia.