Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Softball teams headed to State
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Softball teams headed to State|
Two Concordia Parish Little League All-Star Softball Teams will be competing in the state tournament beginning August 16.
The Concordia Parish 9-10-year-old All-Stars defeated Marksville 16-15 before sweeping Avoyelles 16-4 and 17-5 to win its district tournament in Marksville.
Marksville scored 10 runs against Concordia in the first inning, but managed only five runs the rest of the game.
The 9-10 years olds will compete in the state tournament in Shreveport.
Members of the team are Katlyn McCarver, Madison New, Bailey Yates, Bethany Barnes, Leah Havard, Madison Johnston, Braylee Dryg, Rebecca Sims, Shelbie Vinet, Darby Beach, Brianna Henson and Michaela Ashley.
Wesley McCarver is the head coach, while assistant coaches are Jackie Johnston and Bobby Barnes.
The 11-12-year-olds went 3-1 to win their tournament in Marksville.
They will play at state in Lake Charles beginning on July 16.
Coaches and parents are encouraged to send team and all-star team photos to the Concordia Sentinel.
You can bring them by the office or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, results and information are also accepted. Coaches can call 757-3646 or send results by e-mail at same address.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|