Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Donald Clay McNeely
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Donald Clay McNeely|
Funeral services for Donald Clay McNeely, 56 of Doloroso, MS. formerly of Jonesville, were held at Mayna Church of God on Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 11 a.m. with Bro. Lloyd Trisler officiating. Interment followed at Pala Alto Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
Mr. McNeely was born on December 19, 1953 in Jonesville and passed away Saturday, July 10, 2010, at St. Dominics Hospital in Jackson.
Donald was a kindhearted, giving, easy going, and land loving man. He was an avid outdoorsman. He loved to hunt and fish. He was the caretaker for Beck's Bay Hunting Club. He was lucky in that sense, that his hobbies were his work. He enjoyed spending time with his friends and family, who will miss him greatly.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Scott J. McNeely, Sr. and Annie Mae Pecanty McNeely.
Survivors include his special friend, Susie Clark of Monterey; son, Steven Clay McNeely and wife Kali of Jonesville; daughter, Missy Lodatto and husband, Danny of Minden; brother, Scott Jackson "Jackie" McNeely, Jr. and Lois of Mayna; brother, Glen McNeely and wife, Brenda of Mayna; brother, W. F. McNeely and wife, Debra of Jena; sister, Frances Melton and husband, Fred of Brookhaven, MS; sister, Faye Ford and husband, Buster of Lismore; four grandsons --Joshua Bennett Lodatto, Justin Scott Lodatto, Jackson Clay McNeely and Evan Carlton McNeely.
Pallbearers were Henry "Flatman" Vanier, Jason Coco, Kevin Trisler, Ricky Reynolds, Scott McNeely III, and Tony McNeely.
Honorary pallbearers were all the Members of Beck's Bay Ltd.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|