Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Willie H. Trisler
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Willie H. Trisler|
Funeral services for Willie H. Trisler, 86, of Jonesville were held Thursday, July 8, 2010, 10 a.m. at Mayna Church of God in Larto with Bro. Lloyd Trisler and Bro. Junior Trisler officiating.
Interment followed at Palto Alto Cemetery under the direction of Hixson Brothers Funeral Home in Jena.
Mr. Trisler was born March 13, 1924, in Mayna, to the union of Fred and Clady Thomas Trisler and passed from this life Tuesday, July 6, 2010, at Riverland Medical Center in Ferriday.
He was a self-employed carpenter.
He was preceded in death by his parents and wife, Eunice May Trisler; son, Dewey Lee Trisler; and brother, Robert Shelby Trisler.
Mr. Trisler was survived by eight children, Willie Ray (Wolf) Trisler and wife Franky of Jonesville, Fran Woods and husband Billy R. Woods of Jonesville, Alice (Doot) Watson and husband Bobby J. Watson of Jonesville, Johnny L. Trisler and wife Donna Trisler of Monterey, Debbie Ann McClure and husband Paul McClure of Jonesville, Freddie D. Trisler and wife Tammy Trisler of Ferriday; Jeff Trisler and wife Theresa Trisler of Jonesville, and Connie Brown and husband Travis Brown of Ferriday; 22 grandchildren and 27 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers will be his grandsons.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|