Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Hines E. "Chip" Rogers, III
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Hines E. "Chip" Rogers, III|
Services for Hines E. "Chip" Rogers, III, 54, will be held Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 10 a.m. at First Baptist Church, Mansfield.
The family will receive friends Wednesday, July 14, 2010 from 5-8 p.m. at Rose-Neath Funeral Home in Mansfield.
Officiating the service will be Rev. Roy "Thumper" Miller, Dr. Bill Crosby, and Dr. Marcus Murphy.
Interment will follow at Keatchie Cemetery, Keatchie, La.
Mr. Rogers was born on July 15, 1955 in Shreveport to Hines E. Rogers, Jr. and Hazel Murphy Rogers. Chip went to be with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ on July 12, 2010.
Chip graduated from Mansfield High School and Louisiana Tech University with Cum Laude honors. He received his masters from the University of Missouri. He worked for U.S. Congressman Jerry Huckaby in Washington D.C., Macon Ridge Economic Development Region, Toledo Nursing Center, and was presently serving as Northwest Louisiana Regional Director of Louisiana Economic Development. He was a deacon of First Baptist Church of Mansfield.
Mr. Rogers is survived by his wife, Julie Adams Rogers; children, Catherine Murphy Rogers and Carson Hines Rogers; aunt, Louise B. Murphy; cousins, Dr. Marcus Murphy, Marcia DeMoss, Randall Murphy, Ken Murphy, Fran Hewitt and Sally Daniel. He is also survived by father-in-law, Bob Adams; four brothers-in-law, J.R. (Carol), Jeff (Linda), Don and Charlie (Susan) Adams; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Honoring Chip as pallbearers will be Randall Murphy, Ken Murphy, Baba Pearah, Buddy Spillers, B.R. Audirsch, Mike Sibley and Hewitt Strange.
Honorary pallbearers will be the deacons of First Baptist Church.
The family requests memorials be made to First Baptist Church of Mansfield or to an educational account at Capital One in the name of Hines E. Rogers, III Memorial Fund.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|