Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Nichols - Thomas
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Nichols - Thomas|
Rev. and Mrs. Llewellyn (Lucille) Nichols of Varnado, La., announce the approaching marriage of their daughter, Ms. Romona L. Nichols, to Mr. Jimmy De'Juan Thomas.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Johnny (Savannah) Hatcher, the late Mr. and Mrs. William (Armelia) Moses, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Crear (Ella) Nichols.
The prospective groom is a native of Ferriday. He is the son of Mrs. Delores Thomas and the late Mr. Jimmy Thomas. His grandparents are the late Mr. and Mrs. Charlie (Beatrice) Carr, the late Evaline Jones, the late Rev. and Mrs. Jake (Renell) Jones, and Mr. Johnny Thomas.
The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, July 31, 2010, at four o'clock in the afternoon at Mary's Chapel United Methodist Church located at 63343 Jones Creek Rd, Angie, La.
A reception will follow the ceremony at the American Legion Home, 63349 Hwy 10, Bogalusa.
Friends and family are welcome to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|