Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Harold Alman Marron
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Harold Alman Marron|
Graveside Funeral services for Harold Alman "Bud " Marron, 91 of Vidalia, were held at Greenlawn Memorial Park on Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 2 p.m. with Father Samuel Tomlinson officiating under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
Mr. Marron was born on November 13, 1918, in Natchez and passed away Tuesday, July 13, 2010, at Riverland Medical Center in Ferriday.
He was a resident of Vidalia and an active member of Trinity Episcopal Church. Mr. Bud received his B. A. from Louisiana Normal in Natchitoches, as well as playing on the football team in 1939 that went 11-0 winning the SIAA and LIC Championship. He later received his MBA from SMU in Dallas, TX. Mr. Bud proudly served his country in the U.S. Navy during World War II and Korea attaining the rank of LT. Commander.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Hattie Rucker and John Edward Marron; sister, Ceil Herron; sister, Dorothy Wampold; and sister, Jean Roundtree.
Survivors include his wife of 62 years, Bess M. Marron; son, Sam Pierce and Jeri; grandchildren — Tim Pierce, Katie and Marc McCarty, Pat and Robin Pierce, and Margaret Pierce; great-grandchildren — Ashley Pierce, Erin Pierce, Elizabeth Pierce, Alison McCarty, Blake Richard, Drew McCarty, and Rachel Richard.
Pallbearers were "Coot" Swilley, "Mac" Wampold Jr., Blake Richard, David Roundtree, Drew McCarty and J.L. Barker.
Honorary pallbearers were Ken Kuenkle and Percy Rountree.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|