Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Cooke - Manchester
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Cooke - Manchester|
Lepolian Cooke Sr. of Detroit, Mich., and Sadie L. Cooke of Ferriday announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Charmane Nakia Cooke, to Juan Jerrell Manchester, son of Larry and Kathleen Hilbert of Baton Rouge.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Rev. Leon Smith Sr. and Lucy Carter Smith of Ferriday and the late Allie Mae Cooke and Leolian Cooke of Cleveland, Oh.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School and Texas School of Business in Houston. She is currently attending Louisiana Technical College in Greensburg where she is pursuing a degree in criminal justice.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of the late Willard Joseph Manchester of New Orleans and the late Rosetta Lathan of Erwinville.
He is a graduate of Tara High School in Baton Rouge and Southern University. He is currently attending Grand Canyon University where he is pursuing a master's degree in licensed professional counseling.
The couple will exchange vows July 24, 2010, four o'clock in the afternoon at the Natchez Shrine on Morgantown Road in Natchez.
Invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|