Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Greer - McClain
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Greer - McClain|
Mr. and Mrs. J. Kyle Greer of Ferriday announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Jamie Michelle Greer of Foley, Al., to Tristan Paul McClain of Foley, Al. He is the son of Rev. and Mrs. Brad McClain of Montrose, Al.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dick Power and the late James Greer and Greta Dickerson.
She is a graduate of Cathedral High School and Southwest Mississippi Community College. She is employed by Jesse's Restaurant in Magnolia Springs, Al.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Mrs. Valerie Faddis and Mrs. Deanie Thompson, the late Edward Faddis, Anne Faddis, Paul McClain and Tommy Thompson.
He is a graduate of Fairhope High School and is attending Faulkner State Community College. He is also employed at Jesse's Restaurant.
The couple will exchange vows August 14, 2010, 7:03 p.m. on the beach at Phoenix III in Orange Beach, Al.
A reception will be held at St. Paul's Episcopal Chapel in Magnolia Springs.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|