Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Moore - Ward
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Moore - Ward|
Mr. and Mrs. Cleveland Moore, Sr. of Natchez announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Margaret Ann Moore, to Robert Lee Ward Jr. of Memphis, Tenn. He is the son of Mrs. Marie B. Jones and the late Mr. Robert Jones of Memphis.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Annie Elosie Smith and the late Walter and Marguerite Knight of Natchez.
She is a graduate of North Natchez High School, Jackson State and Alcorn State University. She is employed as a teacher by the Natchez-Adams School District.
The bridegroom-elect is a graduate of Melrose High School and is employed by the United States Army Corps of Engineers in Millington, Tenn.
The couple will marry July 24, 2010, six o'clock in the evening at the Natchez Community Center. Rev. LeRoy White will perform the ceremony.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|