Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Rosie Mae Craft
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Rosie Mae Craft|
Funeral services for Rosie Mae Craft, 86, of Ferriday, were held Monday, July 26, 2010, 2 p.m. at Lake St. John Community Baptist Church with the Revs. Karl Wilson and Preston Holder officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Comer Funeral Home.
Mrs. Craft was born January 9, 1924, in Natchez, the daughter of Ike and Bell D. Cowan. She passed away Saturday, July 24, 2010, in Ferriday.
Mrs. Craft was a lifelong resident of Concordia Parish and a charter member of Lake St. John Community Baptist Church. She was a homemaker.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Vernon M. Craft; one daughter, Doris Grantham; one grandson, Clayton Craft; one brother, Ike Cowan Jr.; and two sisters, Lillie Mae Wilford and Reba Lee Wilkinson.
Survivors include one son, Mickey Craft and wife, Edna, of Ferriday; one son-in-law, Frank Grantham of Ferriday; one sister, Pearl Wendt of Bethany, Okla.; one stepsister, Frances Poole of Ferriday; four grandchildren, Mike Grantham, Kenny Wayne Grantham, Michelle Edwards and Tisha Sontoyo, and seven great-grandchildren, Lissa Grantham, Jason Grantham, Dylan Sontoyo, Naomi Grantham, Quincy Grantham, Tori Edwards and Brye Edwards.
Pallbearers were Mike Grantham, Kenny Wayne Grantham, Dylan Sontoyo, Todd Ainsworth, Steve Edwards and Quincy Grantham.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Lake St. John Community Baptist Church in Ferriday.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|