Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Charles E. Smith
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- July 21st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2010 (Monday) - 11 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Charles E. Smith|
Funeral services for Charles E. Smith, 68, of Vidalia, LA will be held at Young's Funeral Home Ferriday on Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 2 p.m. with Rev. Mack Walker officiating.
Interment will follow at Natchez City Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
The family will receive friends Young's Funeral Home Ferriday from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2010.
Mr. Smith was born on July 8, 1942 in Satartia, Miss., and passed away Monday, July 26, 2010, in Vidalia.
He was a resident of Vidalia and was retired from Baker Huges after 37 years of service as a pipe recovery specialist.
Mr. Smith loved his family from backyard cookouts to Christmas in his shop. He was always tinkering with something in his shop as he said he "was jack of all trades and master of none."
He was preceded in death by his parents, Robert Smith and Lillian Smith; two brothers, Clarence Smith and Robert Buffkins; nephew, Ricky Jones; and beloved grandson, Casey Walker Smith.
Survivors include his wife of 43 years, Georgia A. Smith of Vidalia; daughter, Dianne Hutcherson of Vidalia; son, William "Bubba" Hutcherson and wife, Pam of Vidalia; sister, Dolly Jones of Yazoo, Miss.; sister, Barbara Ann Sanders and husband, Bobbie of Texas; sister-in-law, Eddie Smith of Flora, Miss.; sister-in-law, Muggs Buffkins of Deming, NM; very special friend, Kayne Anderson; five grandchildren — William Hutcherson IV and wife, Heidi of Covington, Athena Jackson and husband George of Ridgecrest, Charlie Leblanc of Ridgecrest, Josh Shelton and wife, Shelby of Monroe, and Alicia Hutcherson of Natchez; eight great-grandchildren — Morgan Jackson, Walker Smith, Trenton Ford, Zacher Smith, Isabella Smith, Hanna Jackson, Vegas Jackson, and Destiney Hutcherson. Also surviving are numerous nieces, nephews and good friends.
Pallbearers will be Al Prunty, Charles Johnson, Clifford Payne, Danny Turner, E.W. Smith and Irby Campbell.
Honorary pallbearers will be Jessie Johnson, Junior Smith, Lionus Wilkerson and Robert Smith and employees of Baker Hughes.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|