Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Johnny W. Bryan
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- August 24th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 11th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- August 4th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Johnny W. Bryan|
Funeral services for Mr. Johnny W. Bryan, 92, of Wildsville were held at Evangeline Baptist Church, Wildsville, on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, at 10 a.m. with Rev. Dennis Baker and Rev. Ken Gilmore officiating. Interment followed at Evangeline Baptist Church Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mr. Bryan was born February 23, 1918, in New Era and passed away Sunday, August 1, 2010, at Riverland Medical Center in Ferriday.
He was a resident of Wildsville and a member of the Evangeline Baptist Church. Mr. Bryan served his country in the United States Army during World War II receiving the Purple Heart.
He was preceded in death by his father, Willie Bryan; and mother, Josephine Bryan.
Survivors include his wife of 65 years, Mable Jones Bryan of Wildsville; daughter, Johnnie Ruth Sturgeon of Vidalia; son-in-law, John M. Sturgeon of Vidalia; grandson, Dr. John Sturgeon III, MD, of Ft Worth, Texas; grandson, James Ira Sturgeon of Monterey; great grandson, John Sturgeon IV of Ft Worth; great grandson, Thomas Bryan Sturgeon of Ft Worth; great grandson, Samuel Sturgeon of Monterey; sister, Alice Emrick of Wildsville; sister, Lorraine Austin of Lettsworth; brother, Jack Bryan of Baker; and a host of nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were James Ira Sturgeon, John Sturgeon III MD, Andrew J. Bryan, Jacob Lensing, Bryan Lensing, Ronnie Bruit, Gary Duck and Jimmy Wade.
Honorary pallbearers will be Rusty Bruit and the deacons of Evangeline Baptist Church.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|