Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Helen Louise Swaggart
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- August 24th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 11th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- August 4th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Helen Louise Swaggart|
Funeral services for Helen Louise Swaggart, 81, of Sicily Island, who died Saturday, July 31, 2010, at River Oaks Hospital in Flowood, were held Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 11 a.m. at Laird Funeral Home Union Street Chapel with the Rev. Russell Wagoner officiating.
Burial followed at 2 p.m. in Pine Hills Cemetery in Catahoula Parish under the direction of Laird Funeral Home.
Mrs. Swaggart was born on October 12, 1928, in Sicily Island, the daughter of Enos and Lela Tarver Jackson. She was married to her childhood sweetheart, Gilbert Swaggart for 66 years.
She is preceded in death by her parents; one son, Joe Swaggart; and one brother, Thomas "Sonny" Jackson.
Survivors include her husband, Gilbert Swaggart; four sons, Ronald Swaggart and his wife, Lynn of Pearl, Thomas "Hoppy" Swaggart and his wife, Cheryl, Glenn Swaggart and his wife, Clarissa, and Connie Swaggart, all of Natchez and Patrick "Ricky" Swaggart and wife, Stella of Santa Rosa, N.M.; six grandsons; seven granddaughters; 16 great-grandchildren; one brother, Windall Jackson and wife, Judy, of New Iberia, La.; one sister-in-law, Patsy Jackson of Sicily Island; a childhood and lifelong friend Becky Lee of Natchez; a special niece, Rosemary Weems; and numerous nieces and nephews that she loved very much.
Pallbearers were Jason Swaggart, Glenn Allen Swaggart, John Swaggart, Timmy Swaggart, Randy Arnold and Stephen Harrison.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|