Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Clifford E. Brandenburg
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- August 24th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 11th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- August 4th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Clifford E. Brandenburg|
Funeral services for Clifford E. Brandenburg, 34, were held Thursday
August 5, 2010, 10 a.m. at the chapel of Gill First National Funeral Home with Revs. Gary Howington and Bruce Lofton officiating. Interment followed at South Central Cemetery near Wisner.
Mr. Brandonburg was born on April 2, 1976 in Natchez, Mississippi and died on August 1, 2010 at University Hospital Jackson, MS after a brief illness.
He was a resident of Vidalia and attended the Pentecostal Faith.
He is preceded in death by his grandparents Joseph and Madge Allen, Oliver and Audrey Brandenburg, a nephew Steven Smith.
Survivors include his wife Jennifer Brandenburg; children Devin, Austin, Wyatte and Madison Brandenburg; mother Patricia Brandenburg; father William Brandenburg and wife Virginia; brothers Williams Brandenburg Jr and wife Rebecca, Joseph Brandenburg and wife Adrienne, Wayne Brandenburg; step
brothers James Crosby and wife Christy, Samuel Crosby; sister Jennifer Smith and husband Jeremy; step-sister Wanda Rowten and husband Terry; also survived by a host of nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Chad Barlow, Wayne Brandenburg, William Brandenburg, Jr., Wayne Ready, Aaron Stewart and Blaine Stinson.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|