Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: John Roy Whitehead
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- August 24th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 11th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- August 4th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|John Roy Whitehead|
Funeral services for John Roy Whitehead, 61, were held Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 10 a.m. at Eva Church of God in Eva with Bro. Kevin Sims officiating.
Interment followed at the Lone Pine Cemetery in Eva under the direction of Hixson Brothers Funeral Home of Jena.
John Roy Whitehead was born February 2, 1949, in Tullos to the union of Dub Whitehead and Rosie Sanders Whitehead and passed from this life Sunday, August 1, 2010, at Woods Haven Senior Citizens Home in Pollock.
He worked for the 1083rd Transportation Company of the Louisiana Army National Guard in Jonesville.
John is survived by his wife, Needra Scharlene Whitehead of Jena; three sons, Darryl Whitehead and wife Patricia of Australia; James Otwell and his wife, Carrie of Oak Grove, and Jody Otwell and his wife Jessica of Atlanta, GA; four daughters, Needra White and her husband Vernon of Ferriday, Deedra Keith and her husband Ricky of Monterey, Loree McCall and her husband James of Monterey, and Tonya Goodman of Houston, TX; his mother, Rosie Frazier of Jena; one brother, Sandy Ray Whitehead; 13 grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Dub Whitehead and one son, Bo Whitehead.
Pallbearers were the Honor Guard from the 1083rd Transportation Company; Jamie Robertson, Jeffrey Robinson, Casey Dodson, Dennis Crawford, Bobbye Vickers, and Bryan Quimby.
Honorary Pallbearers were his grandchildren: Lynn White, Bubba White, Matthew Goodman, Ted Keith, Keith Goodman, Charlie Kae McCall, Lauren Otwell, Creighton McCall, Gabby Otwell, Savannah Otwell, Sean Whitehead, Marleigh Otwell, and Andy Whitehead.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|