Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: I don't want to hear it
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- August 24th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 11th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- August 4th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|I don't want to hear it|
Things I hope we don't talk about in 2010:
-Les Miles' clock management.
-Urban Meyer's health issues.
-Les Miles' cap.
-The great job Lane Kiffin has done at Southern California.
-Les Miles' crazy quotes.
-When Nick Saban was at LSU…
-Ohio State in the BCS championship game.
-Gary Crowton's bad play-calling.
-LSU's underachieving offensive line.
-Officials bad calls.
-This year the BCS got it right again.
-Jimbo Fisher being the best young coach and how did he get away from LSU.
-The Southeastern Conference is overrated.
-Jai Eugene is in one-on-one coverage.
-Filling Tim Tebow's shoes.
-Jordan Jefferson still maturing.
-Russell Shepard not getting the ball enough.
-How much worse concussions in college football are nowadays.
-This Thursday on (just pick any day or show on CBS and run it for about two minutes while the football teams are waiting for play to resume at the game the network is supposed to be covering).
-The ridiculous statements coming out of Lou Holtz's mouth.
-LSU (could be Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee...) has already received a commitment from (pick a name).
This one I hope changes in the near future. Sure, most commitments do honor their pledge and most don't make a big deal ala Lebron James.
But there's always a few who are going to change their mind and throw a wrench into all the recruiting rankings up to that point.
Instead of making a commitment, the NCAA should just allow that prospect to sign with the school right then and there.
That way the fans know they have their man (well, almost a man) and agents can begin making their visiting plans.
And these young men don't have to worry about still being constantly harrassed into changing their minds, not to mention the fact the college coaches can relax and move on knowing they have their blue chipper in house. Sure there are drawbacks, but the system has drawbacks now.
And, finally, it would be nice not to hear Lou Holtz at all. I used to love to hear him talk, but I think now only he loves to hear himself talk.
Anyway, here's hoping for less talk and more action this season.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|