Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Dana Lynn Adair Owens
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- August 24th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 11th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- August 4th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Dana Lynn Adair Owens|
Funeral services for Dana Lynn Adair Owens, 40, of Monterey, were held today, Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 10 a.m. at Comer Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. John Collard officiating.
Burial followed at the Highland Park Cemetery in Sicily Island under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Owens was born July 31, 1970, in Orleans Parish, La., the daughter of Wayne M. Adair Sr. and Edith F. Adair. She passed away Sunday, August 22, 2010, in Baton Rouge.
She was a homemaker.
She was preceded in death by her parents and one brother, Wayne M. Adair Jr.
Survivors include her husband, Donnie Owens; one son, Aaron Adair of Monterey; three stepchildren, Paul Owens and wife, Kimberly, of Downsville, Roxanne Jennings and husband, Luke, of Monterey and Clay Owens and wife, Rena, of Vidalia; one brother, William Adair and wife, Patti, of Pass Christian; two sisters, Tammy David and husband, Michael, of Port Allen, and Karen Falcon and husband, Dwight, of Prarieville; one godchild, Ariel; and seven grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Aaron Adair, Chance Cooper, Brad Thibodeaux, Michael David, Paul Owens and Clay Owens.
Honorary pallbearers were Mark Gibson, Mike David, and Ronnie Owens.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|