Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Joseph Dallalio
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2010 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 29th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 28th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 23rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 6 articles
- September 22nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- September 15th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 9th, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 8th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- September 3rd, 2010 (Friday) - 3 articles
- September 2nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 1st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Funeral services for Joseph Dallalio, 76, of Vidalia were held Monday, August 30, 2010, 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church with Father George Pookkattu officiating.
Burial followed under the direction of Laird Funeral Home at Greenlawn Memorial Park Cemetery.
Mr. Dallalio was born March 17, 1934 in Natchez the son of John N. and Cora Baroni Dallalio. He died Friday August 27, 2010 at Arlington Memorial Hospital in Arlington, Texas.
He served in the National Guard and later in the U. S. Army. Mr. Dallalio was an avid New Orleans Saints and Vidalia Vikings High School football fan. For over 30 years he was a member of the side line chair crew and chief cook for the Vidalia High School football team. He was an usher and member of the men's club of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church. Mr. Dallalio was also involved with Dixie Youth Baseball for over 30 years. He was well known as a ceramic tile technician.
Survivors include his wife of 50 years, Beulah Dallalio of Vidalia; two sons, Joe Dallalio, Jr. and wife, Kim of Vidalia, Keith Dallalio and wife, Sara of Vidalia; one daughter, Benita Cribb and husband, Roger of Florence, MS; five grandchildren, Christina Cribb, Faren Wise, Bobby Dallalio, Callie Dallalio and Logan Dallalio; three brothers, John Dallalio and wife, Sue, of West Monroe, Vick Dallalio and wife Virginia of Vidalia and Louis Dallalio of Natchez; two sisters, Margaret Palmer of McCall Creek and Virginia McDaniel and husband, Dennis of Roxie; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Bobby Dallalio, Jackie Johnston, Joel Dupre', Andy McDaniel, Doug Dooley and Brian Havard.
Honorary pallbearers were Ross Giamanco, Coye Pace, Dee Faircloth and all past and present coaches at Vidalia High School.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|