Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Verdel - Roberson
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2010 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 29th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 28th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 23rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 6 articles
- September 22nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- September 15th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 9th, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 8th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- September 3rd, 2010 (Friday) - 3 articles
- September 2nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 1st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Verdel - Roberson|
Donna Lynn Verdel of Natchez and Steven Randall Roberson of Vidalia were united in marriage Saturday, July 17, 2010, four o'clock in the afternoon at First Baptist Church in Vidalia.
The ceremony was officiated by Rev. Bill McCullin and included a meaningful sand segment to symbolize the joining of the families in unity with God. Music was provided by David Taylor.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Art Verdel of Vidalia and the granddaughter of the late Porter and Bessie Walker and of the late Dunstan and Fannie Verdel.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. J. C. Roberson of Vidalia and the grandson of the late Cyprian and Mandy Roberson and of the late Ed and Vera Franklin.
The bride wore a sheath gown of bridal satin with chiffon overlay by Forever Yours which was accented with beading
The groom's children, Peyton Roberson, Luke Roberson, and Clay Roberson, together with Tyler Matherne, daughter of close friends, served as the attendants. Peyton and Tyler wore coral silk doupioni floor-length gowns which correlated with the tropical floral arrangements in the sanctuary.
A reception followed the ceremony at the VFW Hall in Natchez.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple is at home in Vidalia.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|